Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's 2010. Will I remember to write that correctly on my checks and random things?? Seems weird! We had a nice night at home for New Years Eve. We babysat Miss Cali (Colleen & Travis' little girl) - she did great - played great and went to bed like a champ (little girl champ!) It was fun to have another little one around to snuggle on! Ryan and I did stay up til midnight - at 12:02 am, we said good night.

Now... resolutions? Will there be any resolutions for you all out there? Mine -- mine is to workout. I can't even say workout more, I just simply have to say WORKOUT! My friend Brenda and I are going to workout at the facilities at work. It's right there, it's free - so why is it so damn hard to get there!!??? If I can get at least 3 or 4 days worth of elliptical or a toning class, I would feel so much better. This small tire around my belly sure seems to be growing... :)

Hope everyone had a safe New Year - and hope you all can make a resolution that you can KEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment