Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dark & Decorating

First - here are a few pictures of Kayson:
Standing up to everything... looks like he just wants to take off!

"Buster's Delivery Service" is on his shirt - PERFECT for him! Thanks to Grandma JeanAnn!


I posted on Facebook that I am no longer blonde, I went dark. The last time I got my hair done, we went a little darker, not as many blonde highlights... well, I really liked it. So this time, I said, let's go even darker and we did! I like it. Ryan says it's good now, however, the first day, he wasn't so sure, I think! It's different... and can easily be changed back. This summer I'll go blonde again I'm sure! (I don't have any pictures yet... hard to do that when I'm behind the camera 95% of the time. MAYBE I'll get a picture with my son on my birthday!)

Today was a great day - busy, but that's just plain normal around here. My parents came down for the day... We made lunch here and then went to Homemakers to browse dining room tables. By the way, that place is GINORMOUS! Someone could get lost in there! We haven't had a dining room table for 5 years now... and now that we have a bigger home, and a real family, we figured we really should purchase one. We browsed for awhile and decided on one. I'm excited to get it (in 2 weeks) and start using it! It'll be good to have dinners and lunches at the table... good for the family to do that! Afterwards, while Kayson was napping, we hung a bunch of stuff on the walls and put together a bench and coat rack thingie. Everything looks great and really helps the house look even more homier. I'm so pleased! Trish, Greg and the girls, and Riley Jo (Hope's best friend) were here tonight too - we played and ordered pizza. Kayson really took to Riley Jo, so that was nice... they played with their cell phones the entire time (pretty much) - texting and calling each other... Kayson LOVED it. Oh to be 12 again! ha.

Here's Kayson texting.


Now it's 10:00 and I'm beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment