Sunday, January 17, 2010

Busy!!

We had a very busy (nonstop) weekend... except for this evening when we got home. Of course we played hard, but Kayson did stop for about 30 seconds... hangin' out with Daddy.



So our weekend - Saturday started with getting Kayson's 1 year pictures taken... by Target. I know, I know - why didn't I take them?? Hmmm... well... I've been having a hard time finding the time, and to be honest, I wanted to see how they did them. Plus, it was cheap and fast... and it's done. I'll have the pictures next week (wish I had them now, but oh well!) I can't say that we'll go back there, but it was fine, and we'll have 1 year pictures. That's what matters. We attended Ryan's cousin, Duke's, 4 year birthday party late Saturday afternoon... then crashed at home. Ryan's parents stayed with us, so that was nice - our first overnight guests in the house. We hope they were comfortable - in just a full size bed!! But at least it's a bed - more than we had at the townhome!! Anyway, we were tired - we had been nonstop all day... I was in bed by 9:30 and I'm pretty sure Ryan was in bed around 10:00. Big partiers!!! ha.

Today we had some more guests - our friends Clay, Holly & Gillian. They were in town and stopped by to see the house and catch up. We had a great visit - even tho it was short. We then attended a Tastefully Simple party at Blair & Martina's this afternoon. Always good food to munch on and good company. The boys played in the basement, the girls ate and ate! And finally tonight, we had some quiet time.

Kayson was such a good boy all weekend - typically always is. He's so much fun... he even has started to give some snuggles to us - resting his head on our shoulders and giving hugs. My gosh, it's such a wonderful feeling!! Gotta squeeze and keep those close by as much as we can, cuz has he gets older, I'm sure we won't get very many snuggles!

Ryan will be out of town this entire week. It's going to be an adjustment for us... probably more for me. I'll miss him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment