Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Goals/Resolutions

It's the end of the year...  unbelievable.  Tonight we have just stayed in.  We didn't make any plans, never really thought about it actually.  Of course, Ryan got home tonight and asked what we were doing.  Um... nothing.  ha.  Maybe next year we'll plan something fun - I'd actually like to do that Embassy Suites thing again...  or maybe just going out for dinner/drinks with friends.  Either way, it's fine - it honestly just seems like another day to me!  I'm so flippin' tired, I can't imagine me staying up til midnight tonight!!!

Anyway, I do want to write down a few things I'd like to do/accomplish in 2014.  They seem silly, but maybe if I write them down - I'll actually do them!  :)

  • Go away for a weekend with Ryan... and maybe with some friends/couples.  We seriously don't spend enough time just us (or even with friends), so I'd really like to do that.
  • Read "50 Shades of Grey" - just because.  I am intrigued by it, and it would get me to read something... ha.
  • Have more patience.  Not sure how this will be measured, but I'm going to really try.  Hard.
  • Send birthday cards to all of our family members and close friends.  (Ryan actually just brought that up tonight - so it's on my list!)
  • Actually do some of the Pinterest items that I've pinned.  I'd like to produce at least 6 of them - whether it's a recipe or an art/DIY thing. 
  • Keep Kayson in swimming lessons throughout the year.  It's important and I want him to succeed and not be scared.
  • Floss every night.  (I've been flossing the last 6 months every night, and it made a huge difference at my dentist appointment - so I'm keeping it up!)
  • Start something in the basement - whether it's the bathroom, or just putting up framing.  Start something... (this is more Ryan, but I will help!)
 Here's to a new year.  We are blessed, happy and healthy - I guess we can't ask for much more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment