Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Outside my window... it's cold and dark - nighttime.
Today I feel... sneezy.  I've actually been sneezing for a couple days and I'm super annoyed.  I honestly can't tell if it's a cold or allergies.  I can't imagine having allergies now...?  Seems weird.   
I am thinking... if Kayson is going to give me a fit for bath and bedtime tonight.  I imagine he will.  
I am thankful... for my warm house.
Tomorrow I am going... to work... but it's Friday and that's exciting to me.  I may scoot out early to get a Christmas gift for Ryan, depends on my day.
I wish... I worked out... so I wouldn't be so flabby!
This weekend... we have a few things planned, but I do hope to wrap up Christmas gifts and do some organizing in Kayson's closet/room.  It needs it!
I am reading... nothing.  Not even any magazines!
I am working on... mentally preparing for Kayson's birthday party!
Yesterday I... took Kayson to get his hair buzzed (finally!) and Lacey cut some of Cora's mullet off.  :)  Just a little off the back.  I'm hoping it will now grow a little more even.
I am hoping... for a safe and happy holiday season.
I am hearing... football on TV, my sniffling, Kayson playing a game.
One of my favorite things... hearing my kids laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment