Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Kayson's 5th Birthday

Happy Birthday to our Kayson Michael.  I say it every year, I can't believe it's been another year...  so much has happened, so much has changed.  It honestly feels just like yesterday having his 4th birthday party (with Cora being here).  

K has grown up a lot - he's definitely a 'big' kid now, not very much baby stuff about him anymore.  He's just becoming a kid.  It's amazing.  He loves us, but also challenges us every day.  My New Years resolution is going to be ---> have more patience with him and get down to his level to talk.  We tend to end up 'talking' back to him.. which is what he does to us all the time!  He's learning a lot of stuff from us and others around him (friends) and I want him to be a good, respectful kid.  He's for sure challenging all of that!  But on the bright side, he knows how to get me to smile... and he just wants to be with us all the time.  I shouldn't find that annoying, I should take that as being loved.  

As for today, I don't think he feels all that great... he hasn't ate anything since yesterday morning...  and just has said his tummy hurts.  (He hasn't gone #2 for 3 days now, so I'm sure that's more than half of the problem).  So...  he's slept a lot - Ryan actually woke him up this morning around 8:40.  He seemed excited about Santa coming... and the gifts that we got him.  He played some, but didn't want breakfast...  and no lunch.  Then around 1:00, he asked to lay down.  Poor kid.  

Anyway, he got some great gifts - spoiled rotten, of course.  :)  I just hope that he sits down tonight and tomorrow (we have tomorrow off too), and plays and enjoys it all!

We love you Kayson!!!  ... see how he's changed:
1st Birthday
2nd Birthday
3rd Birthday
4th Birthday
5th Birthday - Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment