Friday, December 13, 2013

Some Pictures

If you don't follow me on Facebook, then here are a few more pictures of the kiddos.  If you follow me, here are duplicates!  :)

We had the first real snow last week...  and we did get the kids out in it - at like 5:30 pm!  It was dark, but wasn't TOO cold.  Kayson of course wanted to shovel, so him and Ryan were out... and I figured I'd get Cora out in her 'first' snow experience.  She wasn't a fan - mostly scared to death of the snow-blower.  I did squeeze her and tell her it was ok, but before that, I did have to take her picture.  :)  
First reaction to the snow-blower.  Poor thing.
Snow babies!
All bundled up!

Some random pictures from the last few days.  
Kids being wild.
She's constantly crawling under the chairs... and getting stuck.
More shoveling!
She loves to tackle.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment