Sunday, December 22, 2013

Kayson's 5th Birthday Party

After a very busy Saturday (with the Taylor Christmas - and being up late, playing hard), we celebrated Kayson's 5th birthday by having a family AND friends birthday party this year.  Unfortunately, with the weather, my family wasn't able to make it down...  but Blair, Tate, Papa Mike, Grandma JeanAnn and Grandma Janis got to be with us...  plus 10 of Kayson's little friends!  I was pleased!

We decided to have his party at Pump It Up - the inflatables place.  We had been there once before and that was what K wanted to do.  It ended up being great (sure, pricey), but no clean up for me, no real prep for me, and Ryan and I got to sit/stand back and watch K and his friends play!  They had a great time...  running, jumping, sliding, everything... it's awesome!

We had pizza (again), and then gift opening.  My goodness, Kayson was completely spoiled by his friends!  It's amazing!  He got a TON of stuff  - mostly Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles stuff.  And some Iron Man stuff...  all of it is great and he's totally been playing with all of it tonight!  ha.  I was shocked that he didn't get any duplicates!

We got home around 1pm... Cora crashed, hard...  and Kayson did finally rest around 2:30.  The rest of the day has been laundry, and prepping for being gone for another night (heading out tomorrow night to Clarion).  Such a busy time of the year, but it'll be nice to be home late Tuesday night... through at least Friday.  Ryan and I have some time off of work too, so I just hope we can enjoy our time at home with the kids... and let them play!  I'm hoping we might have a somewhat warm day, so we can get outside a little...  but that might be a reach!!

Anyway, the party was a success... and I just hope Kayson is thankful.  (Tough age!)  Again, I took a million pictures, so here are a few!

Cora had a blast too!
Friends - Ella, K & Riley
Friends - Grant, K & Ella
Cyclone!!
Lucky little boy - all his friends!!
Happy birthday buddy!
Uncle Blair & Aunt Tina got K a Betta Fish - we've named him 'Spud'

No comments:

Post a Comment