Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday

It's been such a weird couple weeks for work...  off a bunch for the holidays and at random times during the weeks.  This coming week will be a 'full' week...  oh boy!  ha. 

Thursday I started having a sore throat...  felt ok, just hurting.  My glands were swollen, etc.  I woke up today, and it was even worse.  I still feel ok, besides being super tired, but the swallowing is pretty much impossible.  So I went to the walk-in clinic around 9:20 this morning...  the place was packed.  It was going to be a 2.5 hour wait.  Um... no.  I couldn't imagine waiting in that place with everyone else having masks on and other sick things going on.  No.  So I left - got groceries, and got home.  Like I said, I've felt just fine...  no fever, still have an appetite, etc...  I was able to snooze for a little bit while the kids did, and then my sister and her family came for a visit.  All the while, still feeling fine... just swallowing was hard.  :(  

I may try the walk-in clinic again tomorrow...  will have to be in the afternoon, cuz we have stuff going on in the morning.  I don't know... we've obviously used the walk-in clinics before and it's been fine, so I'm not sure why I'm having such a hard time doing this for me?  Maybe cuz I don't think it's that important as my kids' illnesses?  We'll see what happens!  

Anyway, it's been a nice day...  through all of this, I got a ton of laundry done, kitchen floor scrubbed and baths cleaned.  Pretty productive!  

Love seeing empty laundry baskets.  It lasted about 4 hours.  :)
Kids tonight.  Yes, Cora was naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment