Friday, February 1, 2013

Another Week has Passed

Seriously, it's February 1 already.  And another week has passed.  Time just flies. 

We've had another interesting week.  Cora now has a cough and cold...  I was called to get her yesterday, due to her having a high fever.  The fever is down, but I can't take her to daycare... especially since they KNOW she had a fever!  So... home we are today.  I am fine with being home with her... I can get some extra things done around the house... BUT my works needs done too.  

Work has been crazy busy over the past couple weeks... and yesterday, my boss announced that she has accepted a position in a different area at PFG.  BOO HISS.  While I'm very happy for her... this is something she's been wanting for awhile now... and the position is EXACTLY what she wants to do.  I'm thrilled for her.  BUT - there is a side of me that is very sad...  her and I have become close, not only work related (she's been a great leader, and I feel like I could really talk to her about work/personal/anything), and just became friends.  She's fun...  and she cares.  She will be missed greatly.  

With her leaving, there's a lot to take over...  until a replacement is made.  We are heavy into reporting (getting several done and created for 2013), and she was a big part of that... so we are tackling that, plus just other adjustments we'll have.  I hope the transition goes well.

Kayson is doing well... his cold and cough is gone.  And he's back to eating like he can't get enough!  (Which I love!)  He's at daycare today...  he said he wanted to be there, which is good.  :)  He would be much happier there, then home with me and Cora!  

Ryan's traveling - left for Nebraska Wednesday, back tonight.  He's getting over his cough as well...  or at least I haven't noticed him coughing as much when we are on the phone or computer!  I just want everyone BETTER!!  I'm so ready for Spring!

I'm feeling better too.  My sinuses are clear...  no headaches, no pressure...  I'm good.  

Cora - it's your turn to get better!  She's been fairly happy, just sleepy.  My sister said it's probably viral, due to her fever just hovering at 101 and then dropping back down...  must be Cora's way of fighting off viral stuff.  (or at least we hope!)  We don't think it's teeth - not feeling anything coming through for her...  and she hasn't been tugging at ears...  

Again, no new pictures...  but I'll have some this weekend.  Cora gets baptized and I'm so excited!  

More to come later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment