Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cora's Baptism (and Picture Overload!)

Saturday afternoon we headed to Clarion...  We were having Cora baptized in my home town church.  We did the same thing with Kayson.

We hung out Saturday afternoon...  had pizza out with one of my sisters and her family...  and did a lot of nothing.  Trish came out to the farm for a bit when we first got up there...  thank goodness for her.  Kayson was itching to go outside and just was 'bugging' us!  ha.  Trish went outside with him and they shoveled for awhile (his favorite thing)... and then came inside and they played puzzles and laughed and laughed (totally kept him busy!)  Thanks Aunt Tricia! 

Cora decided to give us a hard time Saturday night/Sunday morning...  up around 12:30...  then again around 5:00.  At 5, I was able to get her back to sleep and rest with me...  I, on the other hand, did not sleep.  Sleepy Momma here!

This morning we got ourselves out the door, on time, and to the church.  We had a great turnout - my family, and Mike/JeanAnn and Blair and Martina joined us to celebrate Cora's baptism.  Pastor Bill did an awesome job (just as he did with K), I'm very pleased...  and we all are so blessed.   After the service, we had decided that we would just have our luncheon at the church.  This seems to be a little easier on my Mom - we don't need to her fussing over getting her house ready for tons of guests...  so I hope it was a success for her.  I think everyone else had a great time - the kids ran and ran, and played ping pong (yes, the church has a ping pong table!).  We ate and ate, and just had an awesome time.  Again, super blessed and lucky.  

Here are the overload of pictures... Enjoy!
With Aunt Tricia
By Papa's snow blower - on his tractor!  K thought that was so cool!
My babies.


Cora's Sponsors - Uncle Blair & Aunt Jill
The Hardy family - first picture of all of us in YEARS!
The Taylor family - hard to get the kiddos to look!
Perfect cake!  Thanks Grandma JeanAnn!
Our beautiful child of God
Working on sitting up...
"Little Sister" loves her toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment