Wednesday, February 6, 2013

This and That

  • I'm addicted to The Bachelor.  STUPID and intriguing all at the same time.  Weird.  :) 
  • Miss Cora has a cough.  Awesome.  She's also been waking in the middle of the night...  Sometimes the paci can pass the time, other times, she wants a bottle.  Oh little girl - I need you to sleep!!  
  • How do we get Kayson to stay in his bed?  (Yes, he still gets up in the middle of the night and wants to be patted).  But what I'm talking about is, our bedtime routine.  We read books in his room, talk sometimes a little, then lights out and I pat or scratch his back for maybe 30 seconds.  We tell him to stay in bed, good night and we love him.  Not even 20 seconds after the door is closed - out he comes.  He does this at least 3 times a night before he finally falls asleep or we raise our voices to him and he cries, then stays.  I hate going through this every.single.night.  Any suggestions would be awesome!  :)
  • I'm still doing laundry from this past weekend...  Usually I try to do a couple loads a week, then finish up on Saturdays.  We headed out on Saturday and I just didn't have the time.  So I'm STILL catching up...  ugh!
  • I'm back to playing volleyball... had it tonight, and it was fun.  I'd like to say, we are pretty good for some old, hot Momma's (except for one gal - she JUST turned 22!!!)  Man, that makes me feel old!
  • My boss's last day is tomorrow...  still makes me super sad.  I hope we continue to keep in touch.
  • I haven't had much of an appetite lately...  (I'm not complaining!), but right now - at 9:20, I'm hungry.  ha.  I really should 'fight' through it, but I'm pretty sure I'll go hunting in the pantry pretty darn soon!
  • That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment