Friday, February 1, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. What is your favorite book to read with your kids? I have a couple favorites right now...  Llama Llama is a new fav.  We really like Curious George, and we have one that is 'God' related, it talks (in simple terms) how to be a brave, good boy...  Kayson and I talk about how to do the things that the book talks about.  It's a sweet book.   As for Cora - "I Love You Through and Through"...  such a nice book for children.
 
2. After having kids, what body part has changed the most? My tummy... and thighs.  First - I've always had bigger thighs ("Hardy thighs" is what we call them - it's in the family!)  Anyway, they are thicker and there's this thing called cellulite on them.  NOT ATTRACTIVE.  Moving on to my tummy - it's fairly flat, BUT it's jiggly.  I like to call it "lots of extra skin" and I don't like it.  I don't do anything to help either one of these 'problems', so I'll just try to keep my mouth shut about them!  ha.  :)


3. Would you ever go back to college? What would you study? My first thought is - hell no.  I hated school, hated college, hence why I only went for 2 years and got a job right away.  My second thought is - if I didn't have two kids, MAYBE.  What I would study? -- maybe architecture.  I've always thought that would be cool to build homes or buildings.  Or to really REALLY learn how to be a professional photographer.  

 
4. How do you close a phone call? Bye, bye bye or other? "BYE!"

 
5. What is the one food that will always be your "cheat food" on a diet?  Carbs -- bread, pasta... ugh!  I'm also a sugar fan lately (due to having Cora - blaming it on her!)  I like candies, M&Ms...  cookies.  DOUBLE UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment