Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fun Saturday

We had a FUN day today!
First, it started by sleeping in a little... that's fun for me! :)  Ryan and Kayson went outside this morning and played - Kayson shoveled the deck (imagine that!) and they got out his sled.  They had a ton of fun!!  I only wish Cora would have been napping, so I could have went out with them!!!  They had a blast.  

Late morning, our good friends, Clay & Holly and their two kiddos came for a visit.  We had lunch and played ALL.DAY.LONG.  We had a great time... catching up and laughing a lot!  The kids were GREAT too.  Gillian and Kayson played awesome together.  I was so pleased!!!  The only meltdown was later this evening, and it was simply because they were both tired... (we skipped naps today).   I made an easy supper of tacos...  and then they headed home.  I'm guessing both of their kids were asleep before they got to the interstate!!  Kayson was wiped out... but we had some quiet time, and read books... and he crashed.  Cora was a little out of sorts, super tired, so she went to bed fairly early.  

It was just a great day.  I really enjoyed having Clay and Holly here...  it meant a lot, and I'm so glad it worked out.  We'll be visiting them next (this summer), once they are settled in their new home. 

Gillian & Kayson
Perfect snow angels!!
Loved sledding!
I'm now officially wiped out!!  Tomorrow is another day at home...  laundry and a nap for all of us!  :)  (That's my goal!)

No comments:

Post a Comment