Thursday, February 14, 2013

Our Valentine's Day

It's really just another day for us...  but we still had fun with Valentine's Day. 
Monday and Tuesday night, we made Kayson's Valentine's for his daycare friends...  I have a picture on my phone, but I can't get it uploaded!  We didn't spend a DIME on them!  I had red construction paper and oodles of Dum Dum suckers.  We cut out hearts and put the suckers in them (through slits).  They were pretty damn cute.  :)

Anyway, Cora was cute as ever today... sporting two different 'heart' day shirts.  Yes, two.  :)

"Made with Love"
"My 1st Valentine's Day!"

No pictures of Kayson.  He's had a rough day.  He told us this morning that his ear hurts, and his throat... still from last night.  He went to daycare, and we think he had an ok day...  but tonight when I picked him up, he was exhausted.  He wanted to lay down, and he slept for almost 2 hours.  Not exactly what we wanted, but it was obvious he wasn't feeling well.  

He didn't fight us at bed time... we kept him up a little later than normal...  but then within 30 minutes or so, he threw up.  He said his tummy felt better after that...  but then was just upset and a little worried, I think.  He's rocking with Ryan now...  just trying to get him to relax a little.  Poor kid.  I don't know if it was truly just an upset tummy...  I hope it's not the flu.  I'm taking him to the doctor tomorrow for sure... get his ears checked, and his throat.  He'll hate that...  but we can't be doing this over the weekend. 

I've disinfected the bathroom and his room... moving on to the rest of the house.  YUK.  I'm so ready for SPRING. 

So with that...  Happy Heart Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment