Sunday, January 27, 2013

Saturday/Sunday

Once again, our weekend is over.  Bummed out.
Saturday we hung out most of the day...  I did some cleaning, and even got myself some new tennis shoes.  (Thank you honey!)  
Then Saturday night, we met up with some of my closest friends...  just met for dinner at Granite City, and had such a nice time.  We laughed so much, it was great.  Thanks to my friends for coming out, spending money on a sitter, and just spending a couple hours with me and Ryan.  It was great!

The gang!!
Today we've done some more hanging out.  I did our grocery run early this morning... in the ice.  Wow - at 8 am, the roads were slicker than snot!  ha.  We didn't go anywhere the rest of the day!  More hanging out...  a nap for all of us, which was great!  Cora's slept a lot today...  took some great naps for us, so I'm hoping we are starting a nice routine here!

Here are some pictures from the weekend...  I finally go the camera out.  :)

Really pushing herself up now...  loves to just look around!
Needed to be with us during our lunch...  has to be "in the action!"
Ornery face.  :)
We made a tent in his room...  finally got a cute pic of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment