Monday, January 14, 2013

Random

  • Today is Tater's birthday - the big 2 for him!  His birthday party on Saturday night was fun... a successful party!  Lucky little boy.
  • We have switched bottles on Cora.  She's been spitting up SO BADLY lately, we just didn't know what to do...  first thought was to change formula...  (seems like a lot of work actually - getting her tummy used to it!??!)  I don't know what's the 'right' thing to do here.  But we were at some friends' place Friday night and she mentioned changing bottles.  NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT.  So we did (old was Avent - ones we used with Kayson), new are Dr. Browns...  yesterday she only spit up once...  that's a GINORMOUS improvement.  And today, the teacher said she did well, spit up just a couple times, and it was minimal.  We will try this route first.
  • Ryan's traveling this week... to Kansas.  It's always such a change for us when he's gone... just hoping that Kayson will be a happy little boy this week.  (mostly just want bedtime to go well!!)
  • We are making a move at work in February - like a physical move.  I'll be embedded more with the Consultants, which I really like... I think I'll learn a lot more.  This will also make me clean out my desk!!  That's gonna be a chore!
  • I shopped a little on Saturday afternoon...  actually, just one stop - Victoria's Secret.  I had two gift cards... and needed some undies TERRIBLY...  so got stocked up, plus some new bras!  It was a nice hour away!  :)
  • Speaking of an hour away...  so Saturday I was gone for a little over and hour and then Sunday I did some errands during Kayson's nap time...  was gone for an hour and a half... and BOTH CHILDREN SLEPT DURING THAT TIME!  Even my husband.  NOT FAIR.  :)  teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment