Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 is here!!!

It's weird to think we are in the year 2013.  Doesn't it?  I think back to when I was graduating high school (in 1996) and thought - 'the year 2000 seemed forever away and weird to say "2000"'...  but that's here and gone... and now it's 2013.  

We invited some people over Monday evening...  had a big list of invites, but only a few could make it, but we still had a very nice time...  Neighbors made it - Nielsen's and Carpenter's.  Avery and Kayson played - like brother and sister... tattling and playing nice too.  Oh those two.  :)  I think the adults had a nice time too...  I didn't want a 'wild and crazy' evening!!!  I just wanted to hang out... and we did.  It was great.  Thanks for coming gang.

Here are some pictures of our evening!

Cora was ready!!!
Thanks for bringing the hats Nick!
Nikki & the babies!
This cracks me up!
Us girlies...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment