Sunday, January 6, 2013

Weekend - Over Already!

We have had such a nice weekend...  productive, not too much attitude from our son, some relaxation and lots of giggles.  

We had nothing planned.  Nothing on the calendar.  

Friday afternoon, Ryan and I left work early to meet with an insurance agent to talk about Life Insurance and some other things for our future.  I am glad we got some things set up...  have a few more things to do, but we should be set.  We picked up the kids --- Ryan took Kayson with him to get his haircut, and Cora and I went home and hung out...  The rest of the night we just played and relaxed. 

Saturday morning Ryan went into work... the kids and I did a Target run.  Then back home to play some more.  We did a lot of organizing in the basement...  moved things around, packed some things away, and brought more toys downstairs.  (Hoping to push Kayson to spend more time down there!)  The Christmas tree and other decorations came down and packed away too.  It was SUCH a productive day... I was thrilled!

Saturday evening we went and visited with Colleen, Mike and the girls... had a nice time just hanging out and them cooing over Cora.  :)  Kayson did pretty good with the girls...  he just wants so badly for adults (or ME) to play with him.  He has trouble playing alone, even though the girls were there and wanted to play.  I hope that changes this year... that should be something we really work on.  ha.

Today was more hanging out...  a lot of nothing going on here besides some laundry and I threw away old socks, underware and bras!!  I tell you what, we are organized now!  ha.  It was another nice day at home.  I was kind of hoping it would have been a little warmer out, I could have taken K outside, but just too cold.  

So with that, the weekend is over already... can't believe it.  Even when we don't have anything going on, it STILL goes fast!

Here are a few pictures of the kiddos.




No comments:

Post a Comment