Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Kayson - 4 Year Well Check

Kayson's 4 year well check was this morning...  he asked if he had to have shots like Cora did...  I told him I didn't think so... and I was right.  Thank goodness.  But he's already asking when and why he has to have them the next time (when he's 5)!!!  :)

Here are his stats:
Weight: 36.8 lbs. (50%)
Height: 41 3/4" (75%) -- he grew 4 inches in 1 year!!!  It's a no wonder that we have trouble finding pants that fit his SKINNY waist and long legs.  :)  I hope we have a tall one on our hands!

Dr. Beebe was pleased... Kayson talked her ear off the entire time.  I kept telling him to 'be quiet' and she said, "It's ok - I'd much rather have kids talking than not!"  Well he definitely TALKS.  :)  Some questions were answered and some suggestions were given, and we were out the door.  He did great.

No comments:

Post a Comment