Friday, January 25, 2013

TGIF

I am so, SO thrilled it's Friday.  It's been a long week.  

We've all been sick (besides Cora)...  we kept Kayson home Wednesday.  He just couldn't break that fever, and he needed a day of rest.  That's what he did - he napped in the morning AND the afternoon.  He was finally feeling better by Thursday morning...  no fever, still had the cough, but seemed better.  

I have a sinus infection.  Wednesday, I felt icky as well...  and Thursday, I literally sneezed all day long and my head felt like it was going to explode.  I went to the doctor today - confirmed: sinus infection.

Ryan has been sick as well.  He's got a terrible cough.  The fever and cold sweats are gone, but the cough is back and he says his chest hurts.  He saw the doctor today as well - confirmed: typical cough that he gets every year (sometimes twice).  Antibiotics were given. 

Cora has been good...  thank goodness.  She just has a runny nose from time to time...  I'll take that.

Between everyone being under the weather, yesterday was my birthday.  The big 35.  Yikes.  I'm over that bump of being closer to 40.  Really?  Eeek...  it makes me a little sad, I'm not close to my 20s anymore!  ha!  BUT - I wouldn't change for the world where I am and what I have.  I'm very, very lucky.

I have no new pictures to share, but I do plan on getting the camera out this weekend.  I hope we are all back to being 100% and have an enjoyable weekend.  We have something fun planned Saturday night, and I'm really looking forward to it.  It's exactly what Ryan and I need, as long as we both feel well.  

Here's to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment