Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Outside my window... it's cold, but sunny! Which is nice!
Today I feel... sleepy...  yes, still sleepy, always sleepy.  :)
I am thinking... about how life is too short. 
I am thankful... for my warm house.
Tomorrow I am going... to a meeting with Ryan and some Northwestern Mutual guy (Life Insurance stuff) - fun huh!?!
I wish... I was prettier.
This weekend... we have nothing planned...  except more organizing of toys and stuff! 
I am reading... um nothing besides the books I read to Kayson every night.
I am working on... lots of little projects here at work... which is nice.
Yesterday I... learned some sad news.
I am hoping... for an evening with no whining and talking back from my son!
I am hearing... random conversations - mostly about retirement plans.  ha.
One of my favorite things... is leaving work and driving to get my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment