Sunday, July 29, 2012

Me/Baby & Belly Photo

How far along: 38 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 22 lbs (no gain from last week)
Size and Growth of Baby: Baby is now well above 6 pounds... and has a good grip already.  (I'm anxious to feel that!)  Her organs are matured and ready for life outside the womb.  (So is Momma).  :)
Movement: Busy girl...  plus Braxton Hicks are strong and consistent.   
Food Cravings:  Still very thirsty...  and I'm hungry a lot, but my eyes are definitely bigger than my tummy can hold.  So I feel like I'm snacking a lot! Heartburn has still not gone away...  patiently waiting for that as well!
What do I miss:  Sit comfortably...  and have my son sit on my lap.  Poor kid. 
OTHER:  Per the doctor - no changes from last week.  I continue to have lots of pressure.  Each time I sit and think "is this it?" and it's not... at least not yet.  I'm trying to be very patient, but I'm finding it's harder and harder as each day goes by.  I'm anxious to meet Baby Girl, and give her a name.  :)


And a side note... this is what Kayson's been playing with lately.  Baby Girl has a baby doll and Kayson thinks it's the best thing.  We put her in Baby Girl's car seat and pretend to feed her, cover her up, etc.  It's pretty sweet...  and I guess it gives me the chance to tell him more things about what we can and can't do with Baby Sister.  

No comments:

Post a Comment