Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Emotions are running high!

Well it's completely obvious that I have less than 3 weeks to go with Baby Girl's pregnancy.  I'm hot, uncomfortable, emotional (extremely!), tired and sore!!
  • We haven't been really doing much this week so far -- still just too hot to be outside.  I think that's starting to 'get' to all of us!  I feel bad for Kayson - it's just not fun to be outside right now... we figure, if daycare doesn't go outside, we don't go outside.  BOO!  Kayson's done a lot of watching movies and playing with the iPad over the past couple weeks.  I hope he doesn't turn into a TV Junkie!  ha. 
  • I need to get to Target... soon!  I have a list, and just keep putting it off.  I keep thinking I'll have enough energy after work to go, but I don't.  I'll try tomorrow...  ha. 
  • The Braxton Hicks have been really kicking in lately too...  at first, I wasn't quite sure what they were (I don't think I experienced them with Kayson - or just didn't have a clue!)  My tummy tightens like crazy and it looks like Baby Girl stretches out sideways...  it's so weird, but normal, I guess!
  • The pins and needles 'down there' continue.  I tell you what - wow, that's uncomfortable.  Yowza!
  • I think Kayson is really starting to know that 'something is happening' here...  meaning Mommy and Baby Sister, etc.  I sure hope he adjusts okay.  Even my dogs can tell something is going on.  Oh boy.  :)
That's all I've got for tonight...  ice cream and strawberries - here I come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment