Sunday, July 1, 2012

Me/Baby and a BIG THANK YOU!

How far along: 34 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 19 lbs 
Size and Growth of Baby: Baby weighs nearly 5 pounds, and has passed the 18 inch mark!  She's really filling out...  and her central nervous system is maturing and so are her lungs.
Movement: Oh yes...  she's starting to stretch me out wide, not just out in front.  She just really punches and still continues to take my breath away. 
Food Cravings:  This week I haven't had any cravings...  just eating enough to keep the heartburn under control and my tummy from growling.   
What do I miss: Wearing my wedding ring all day...  I'm just swelling up by mid-afternoon, so been watching wearing my rings.  Bummer. (some days are worse than others)
OTHER:  Painter is tentatively coming this Tuesday!!!  And furniture is in!  Whoohoo.  I was also blessed to have a baby shower held for us today.  See below.



MY BIG THANK YOU!
Today, two of my close volleyball friends hosted a baby shower for me.  I invited my closest friends and Martina.  It was a perfect little baby shower...  great snacky foods, wonderful gifts and most importantly - amazing company.  I'm truly blessed to have such great friends in my life...  ones that would spoil a second child coming into my life.  Not very many people do those types of things, and I really appreciate it. 

We got some great gifts - swaddles, onesies, DIAPERS galore, blankets, adorable outfits and even a couple headbands for Baby Girl!  :)  Everything was perfect, and I can't wait to get everything washed and put away! 

Thank you so much to all my friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment