Friday, July 27, 2012

FRIDAY!

Thank goodness it's Friday!!
This week has been hectic (work especially)...  I'm so over it.  :)  I've said this and thought this over and over again, I'm ready for a break from work.  I know I'll be busy and the 10 to 12 weeks will FLY by, but I just need a break.  

Again, with the heat - we are all annoyed with it.  However, today was a MUCH better day for the weather.  I can handle 80s and low humidity.  :)  

Today was my 38 week checkup (2 days early).  Doc 'checked' me - no change from last week (so basically, my cervix is still thick and I'm maybe dilated to a 1).  Not going to lie, she really checked me today and that's SO painful.  UGH.  I was somewhat disappointed to hear that there was no change, but then again - you are technically supposed to be pregnant for 40 weeks - so I really do have 2 weeks left.  Stop complaining Janelle.  :)  Baby Girl will arrive when she's good and ready.

Ryan's been sick most of this week.  He's had a fever off and on and just no energy.  Of course, being the hard worker he is, he's only missed a half a day of work.  That guy.  He needs to get better - I can't have a baby if he's sick!  :)  

Kayson's been pretty good this week too.  We've been struggling with bedtime - him just fighting us, etc.  It's not terrible, but it does test our patience.  I also can't help but think that he just knows things are changing and he's just trying to 'figure' those things out, if he can.  Poor kid - still breaks my heart that his life is going to be flipped upside down when Baby Girl arrives.  I'm way more worried about Kayson than birthing another baby.  :)

I worked from home this afternoon... it was nice - nice and quiet.  I got a lot done.  I was a little more uncomfortable than normal though... my back is KILLING me.  Just so achy - so I moved from the dining room table, to the rocker, to the couch and just kept rotating.  Kind of like my sleeping habits!

Well I'm looking forward to the weekend.  We have no plans, except to hopefully take Kayson to see the balloons in Indianola.  We've got to get out if the weather is decent!

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment