Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Oh... Only Wednesday?

Just a couple things going on today (my thoughts):
  • It seems like this week is taking forever!  It's only Wednesday evening...  seems like we should be enjoying the weekend, right?  Then again, right now, I'm living for the weekends at home --- with my family.  
  • Ryan is home now from traveling, again - always eases my mind to have him home.  I know Kayson was happy to have him home...  he followed him around for awhile, which is funny.  
  • The heat --- has GOT.TO.GO!  Period.  YUK.  I'm really, really tired of this heat.  I'm swollen EVERYWHERE!  It's hard to keep Kayson inside (and happy) all the time now.  It's just a big bummer that it's so darn hot.  And our grass... wow = crunchy! 
  • A few more items have been purchased for Baby Girl's room.  I'll get another 'detailed' picture up soon, I hope!
  • We are addicted to watching the show "Restaurant Impossible".  So interesting to see these restaurants failing, and have this guy come in and flip everything around...  It's funny that I like these shows, cuz I'm so not a 'cook'!
  • I'm looking forward to a little 'date' with Ryan on Saturday night...  he needs to shop and we are going to do dinner together - alone, just the two of us.  It seems like forever since we've done that!
  • I need some blonde to my hair...  my next highlight isn't for another 2 weeks, and potentially will need to be rescheduled if Baby Girl comes early.  OH BOY.  :)


1 comment: