Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Uncomfortable Momma, Missing Daddy, Good Kid

I'm uncomfortable.  Period.  I continue to have the pelvic pressure... and it's making me crazy, nervous, uncomfortable, and mentally exhausted.  My mind literally races non stop.  I can't pray enough to keep Baby Girl where she is for another 4 weeks.  I'd love the extra prayers from you all as well.

I'm missing Ryan.  Kayson's missing Ryan.  He's in Illinois this week... hopes to be home Thursday.  I tell you what, I have never wanted him home MORE.  ha.  That potentially would ease my nerves a little more. 

Kayson's been good for me.  I had to explain to him tonight that I just wasn't feeling well and I needed to relax.  I started to cry a little, and he was so sweet... he hugged me and asked me if I was sad.  I told him I am kind of sad because Daddy is gone, but I'm happy that he was here with me.  I feel like I can't really tell him that Baby Sister is causing me not to feel well - he'll be confused at that...  but either way, he has been pretty darn good for me.  Tonight I had enough energy to take him to Dairy Queen for ice cream.  He did great.

I'm hoping the next couple days go really quick!  

No comments:

Post a Comment