Sunday, July 22, 2012

Me/Baby

How far along: 37 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 22 lbs 
Size and Growth of Baby: Baby is now considered 'full term'.  She's probably over 6 pounds now and 19 inches.  Seems crazy that she could be that big, cuz I really don't think my belly is THAT big - she's smashed in there, I'm sure. 
Movement: Busy girl...  plus the Braxton Hicks have started too.  Uncomfortable! 
Food Cravings:  Still very thirsty...  and I'm hungry a lot, but my eyes are definitely bigger than my tummy can hold.  So I feel like I'm snacking a lot!
What do I miss:  Being able to bend over!! 
OTHER:  I was checked this past Friday - head is officially down, and I'm dilated to maybe a 1.  Whoohoo (sarcasm).  ha.  :)  I continue to have pelvic pressure - and I've decided it feels like pins & needles.  UGH - not comfortable at all!  I can say we are 'nesting' as well... even Ryan, I think he's anxious.

1 comment:

  1. You are getting so close!! I can't wait to meet her! It was just Feb. when you were fake drinking a beer so we wouldn't know at my birthday you were prego! :)

    ReplyDelete