Sunday, July 15, 2012

Me/Baby & Belly Photo

How far along: 36 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 20 lbs 
Size and Growth of Baby: Baby is packing on the pounds!  She probably weighs about 6 pounds by now.
Movement: Oh yes...  she seems to be on a routine.  It's crazy!  I'm anxious to see if she's on this same routine when she gets here!  
Food Cravings:  Very thirsty.  Otherwise, I just have to eat small portions now...  getting full fast and uncomfortable.
What do I miss:  Being able to shave my legs comfortably! 
OTHER: Baby Girls room is pretty much ready...  and we love it.  It's so pretty.  I'm still having some pelvic pressure, but not nearly as bad as a couple days ago, which has eased my mind a little.  Doc says that all of this is 'normal'... I'll start getting checked next Friday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment