Thursday, August 2, 2012

Vanilla Ice Cream & Strawberries

This is my addiction.  Period.  ha.  It tastes SO GOOD to me right now.  :)  
It's funny - we have the Schwan's man come (every two weeks - which goes by SO fast), but we used to get just a small container of the vanilla ice cream...  and now (that is so flippin hot and it tastes better than anything else), we get the BIG tub of the ice cream.   Even Kayson said to the Schwan's man tonight - "Mommy and Daddy need the big ice cream!"  Nice.  :)

Other random thoughts:
  • I'm ready to have this baby.  :)  10 days away from my due date and I'm so ready to have her here and have her home to add more chaos to our house!
  • I'm still over the heat around here...  so annoying!  I sweat SO badly in my car...  like my legs and butt just sweat like crazy.  So gross.  :)
  • As I've said before, I am pretty sure that Kayson is ready for Baby Sister to be here too (well, he may not be), but we've talked about Baby Girl for SO long now, I'm sure he's wondering 'when the hell is this baby coming?!?'  
  • I need to take more pictures...  I just haven't gotten my camera out lately.  I should get one last picture of Ryan, K and I before Baby arrives.  I need to take more pictures of Kayson, but we just haven't done anything 'fun' or different lately.  
  • I'm anxious for my baby appointment tomorrow morning.  I'll post about it!

1 comment:

  1. I can pop over sometime and take a quick pic of the three of you! Can't wait to hear about the appointment!

    ReplyDelete