Friday, August 10, 2012

Me/Baby and More Waiting

How far along: 39 weeks & 5 days
Total Weight Gain: 25 lbs 

I had my 40 week check this morning...  status is: Still at about 1 cm, and my cervix is still pretty thick.  I'm unable to be induced due to my cervix being thick and just not ready.  Both Ryan and I are/were pretty disappointed to hear that news...  as we've just been so anxious and thought that Baby Girl would have been here by now.  Boy we have been wrong!  :)  She's definitely throwing us for a loop!

So with that, we wait some more.

I do have to say I don't feel as antsy as I have lately, so that's kind of a nice feeling.  I'm still exhausted, but somewhere inside me, I've got a little more energy to do more.  Laundry is caught up, things are dusted, I'll clean bathrooms one more time tomorrow and a few other random things.  Baby Girl can come anytime... really.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment