Sunday, August 5, 2012

Me/Baby

How far along: 39 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 23 lbs 
Size and Growth of Baby: Baby continues to build fat in order to control her temperature.  She is more than likely 20 inches long... and over 7 pounds.  My personal guess is that she's nearly 8 pounds.
Movement: She's still pretty busy...  definite times when she's resting, and she'll perk up more in the afternoon and early evening times.  She's always moving when I'm reading to Kayson for his bedtime.   
Food Cravings:  No real cravings...  I just know I need to eat something about every 3 hours. 
What do I miss:  My patience.  I've lost it.  I guess it's ok when I admit it?!?!  I feel bad for my family, for Ryan and Kayson.  I'm a crab, and am just plain ready.  I love them so much. 
OTHER:  No real big changes from last week.  I think the doctor said "a loose 1 cm".  I continue to feel pressure and have a lot of back aches.  I can only hope that's Baby Girl doing something important! 

No comments:

Post a Comment