Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day on our Own

Mondays...  still stink!  ha. Even when I get to stay home with my beautiful girl.  

Ryan's busy season is in full gear... and this morning, he had to be up and at 'em at 5 am.  I feel terrible for him...  he's going to be exhausted.  Anyway, so that meant this Momma was on her own today - getting Cora fed and Kayson off to daycare.  And we did it.  It was a success.  Kayson was a big helper (hope that continues)... and Cora did great for me too.  

After Kayson was dropped off... it was back home and we ate, slept, pooped, peed, ate, slept, etc... (all Cora of course!)  Lacey came for a visit this morning... nice to catch up with her...  Her little girl will be here Thursday morning.  Oh how all of our lives are changing!!

Cora and I ventured out to the grocery store too...  we were at the point where we had no bread, short on milk, short on real food!  We are all stocked up now... and that makes me happy.  

A nice nap was taken by both Cora and me this afternoon...  Naps are nice, but right now, I feel worse AFTER the nap for awhile.  I think I'm just overly tired that an hour nap just doesn't really cut it right now, but that's what I'm taking right now too.  We'll get through it. 

I'm realizing that the second baby is a little more relaxing for this Momma and Daddy.  (at least so far).  Sure we have struggles with Kayson, but as for the baby, I feel much more relaxed.  I feel like I do actually know what I'm doing (where as 3 months ago, I felt like we were going to be LOST), but so far so good.  I'm pretty proud of ourselves thus far.  But it could all come down to Cora just being a good baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment