Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Oh Baby!

I'm still with child.  :)
I'm now 5 days away from the 'due date'...  with every expectation of having Baby Girl already.  Not happening!  ha.  
It's hard to concentrate...  at work, at home even, just in general.  Kayson's reverting on some things a little already, so we are really trying to take all that in and get that 'fixed' if we can!  

I'm not having any true signs of labor or contractions yet...  just the Braxton Hicks are really strong and her movement is still consistent.  I don't remember how I really felt before I had Kayson, besides not feeling well and antsy...  but if we really think about it - I pretty much haven't felt well for weeks and I've been antsy for about that long too!  So...  really, I should be in labor right?!?!

One thing I thought was funny today.  I got 'permission' from a couple consultants today - saying I could have the baby.  Nice.  Apparently I have done my job for them!

Might as well feed her some more ice cream and strawberries!  Maybe that's why she's staying in there - I'm giving her some good snacks lately!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment