Wednesday, August 15, 2012

This & That

  • Kayson's moved into a new room at daycare - Room 101.  It basically just means he's getting bigger and bigger right in front of our eyes.  This room does even more Pre-School type stuff and I really think he's liking it.  The room is also FULL of kids - I think there are 16 or 18 now...  I mean, crazy!!!  Listening is really important.  :)  Three days in and it seems to be going well.  Today he was one of the kids that got to do "Show & Share"... he took his new back-hoe.  He didn't really tell us much about it, but either way, I think he was excited to take something to show.
  • Still no baby.  :)  I'm feeling a little different today/tonight...  but it's probably nothing!!!
  • My dogs stink.  ha.  They need a bath... and it's just going to have to wait!!  Once Baby Girl is here, I'll get them into the kennel and they can be spoiled for a day (or two).  
  • I'm looking forward to the cooler weather!!  It'll be nice to maybe have the windows open a little bit.  
  • Work is officially 'boring' to me right now.  Everything has been handled because we all thought I would already be on maternity leave...  so I'm just doing some random (very random) things to pass the time.  I can say that I'm very much organized now!  ha. 
  • Our next baby appointment is Friday over lunch time.  I'd love to get back on this blog tomorrow and tell you that Baby Girl has arrived, but just not sure!  Either way, an end is near...  if she doesn't arrive by next Monday, I believe I will be induced.  We'll see how Friday's appointment goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment