Sunday, February 27, 2011

Winner & Loser... and Hot

Saturday evening, Ryan and I went out - our friends, Jamie & Travis hosted another Bunco night. We did this about a year ago and it was a huge hit... and we are just getting around to having another one. Thanks to the Millers!

It's a fun game - a game of TOTAL luck... and I was having NO LUCK last night. However, my husband was!!! We walked away as the winner (Ryan) and the BIGGEST loser (Me).

Me wearing the loser beer hat and holding the proud 'Biggest Bunco Loser Trophy' and Ryan with his $$ winnings! ;)

Thanks to Blair & Martina (and Tate) for watching Kayson. They had a great time!

Moving on... Kayson now is running the high fevers. Dear lord - will we catch a break!?!? He woke up with a high one in the middle of the night... then was super happy this morning, played well too. We did a few errands and he was really, really good being out and about... then we stopped for a quick lunch and he instantly was hot and not having it... We got home and got some motrin in him and he's napping. I know this crap is going around... and I know I had it last week... but I really was hoping Buster wouldn't get it. I feel awful.

1 comment: