Monday, February 28, 2011

30DBC: How you found out about blogger & why you have one

I believe I started following a friend of mine's blog about a year and a half ago... I'm a nosy person by nature, unfortunately, and was very intrigued by her life and the blogs that she followed. I got hooked!!! Then one day I thought I would try it... and I've really liked it!!! It's a great way for friends & family to see how Kayson has grown and all the fun (and naughty) things he does... and to hear me babble on about not so important things. ;) It's a really nice way to 'vent' sometimes... and just tell my feelings... sometimes I don't have Ryan to talk to (when he's travelling), so this is a nice way to 'talk'. I've found that some of my Aunts follow the blog and I really think that's cool... I don't see them nearly enough and it's nice to know they read and see Kayson grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment