Monday, February 21, 2011

Eventful night.

Tonight has been an interesting night... eventful might be a good word.
Kayson and I got home... I let him watch a movie... I did a few things while he was 'quiet and still'. I soon started warming up some left overs for us for supper... K was ready to eat. He ate most of his supper and seemed very happy...

Soon after supper, he was playing (with his new Mr. Potato Head)... and I realized he had pooped... as I was laying him down to change his diaper... vomit was coming out of him... I was shocked and instantly worried. He puked about 4 times... all of his supper. He was scared and crying... this is the first time he's done this!!! Shortly after, Ryan got home... helped clean up and I got K in the bathtub, as vomit was in his hair and ears... what a mess.

Bath went well... and soon after that, he was jumping around, laughing, wanting to play... and even helped Daddy make a cake. I watched him like a hawk. He seemed to be fine. Bedtime came and he was ready -- "Bed Momma". We read a few books and he's asleep. I really hope he sleeps tonight and this was just his supper not settling. I don't really want to experience that puking again. Not fun to see a 2 year old doing that... poor guy.

Here are a few pics from tonight... before and after the vomitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment