Friday, February 4, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. What do you think makes a good friend?
Lots of things, but to start off:
The fun route - I think a good friend is someone I can laugh with and be completely 'stupid' and silly with and vice versa.
The serious route - someone I can talk to, and even if I only want to talk a little (and maybe not tell everything at that moment), that person is STILL going to listen and be there for me... and wait for me to be ready to talk more.

Someone who is honest, but also has a 'gentle' honesty about them... they know how to ease into brutal honesty. (I'm a softy and my feelings get hurt really easily, so the 'gentler' the better!) Someone who cares about me - truely cares. Cares about my thoughts, my ideas, my family, etc. Someone who is not self-centered.

I have several really, REALLY good friends... and they are all so different too. (Which is so awesome - I get a taste of lots of different personalities and opinions!)

2. What is the last thing you bought and then regretted buying?
Oh probably clothes. I always THINK I NEED the clothes, and I probably don't really need them... it's more of a want to have something different to wear and look a little more stylish. ;)

3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?
Gosh, I don't know!!! I don't think so... or at least can't think of it right now!

4. What is your favorite theme park?
I don't have one. My family didn't travel when my sisters and I were little, so I have no idea what to expect with real theme parks. But I hope someday I will be able to experience Disney World with Kayson (and maybe another child down the road) and say that THAT is my favorite theme park!

5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?
I have not. And to be honest, I think I would like to be a part of a friends' labor. Actually when Martina was getting really close to her due date, we talked briefly about how it would be neat to be a part of the experience - whether it's the full experience or just bits and pieces of the labor. I don't know... it's just a miracle and I think being a part of something like that would be a true blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment