Friday, February 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home Makeover or TLC's What Not To Wear?
This is SOOOOooo easy for me to answer! I LOVE LOVE LOVE TLC's What Not to Wear!!! I DVR it!!! That's how much I love that show. I love Stacy & Clinton - they are AWESOME and I get some GREAT ideas from the show (even tho I don't really apply them, cuz I don't have that disposable cash - but the ideas are stored in my brain!) I've said from the start of that show -- "I'd love to be nominated!" Maybe Ryan will nominate me sometime in my life! ;)

2. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope!

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did when you were growing up?
Well, since Kayson is pretty young still, I don't... but I have a feeling, both Ryan and I will have stories to tell him when he gets a little older. I have a feeling Kayson will be fiesty and fun enough to hear the stories that we have! ;)

4. If the traffic light turns to yellow - do you stop or speed up?
Oh gosh... depends on the moment. ha. That's probably bad to say! I SHOULD say stop, but there are times when I do speed up...

5. What is your preference: Chocolate or Chips?
Chips for sure. I love those Original Kettle Chips these days... yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment