Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

I'm stealing this from a fellow blogger. Thought I would try this from time to time:

Outside my window... it's cold, but sunny! Which is nice!
Today I feel... feisty a little. I was SUPER tired this morning, but I've gotten my 2nd wind!
I am thinking... my muscles are sore from my workout today - damn you curtsy squats!!! My buns will feel it in the morning!
I am thankful... for my family.
Tomorrow I am going... go have lunch with a friend I haven't really seen in awhile! (Yea Jessica!)
I wish... it was a little warmer, so we could get Kayson outside more. I know I'm tired of being cooped up, I'm sure he is too!
This weekend... I get to see my sister and her family & Tate gets baptized!
I am reading... nothing. I don't read, unless it's a Parenting magazine.
I am working on... my body. Would like to get into shape before baby #2 is a bigger thought.
Yesterday I... spent the day with Martina & Tate! Loved it!
I am hoping... for a productive evening. Laundry to do and lots of playing for sure!
I am hearing... a mish-mosh of conversations around me... retirement plans... blah blah blah. ;)
One of my favorite things... is to watch Kayson sleep. So sweet.
My Valentine plans are... to spend it at home with Ryan and Kayson. (Haven't really thought about it until now!) Oops! Pretty sure Ryan's the same way. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment