Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Fun

Happy Friday! (Thank goodness!)
I follow a ton of blogs... including people I don't know. Somedays I think that's weird, other days I'm okay with it! ha. One of the blogs does "5 Friday Questions..." I thought that would be fun. Here they are and my answers:


Questions for Friday, August 27th:

1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?
“Muffy” – My Dad called me Muffin when I was little and it soon got shortened to Muffy. A little embarrassing. ;)
“Nell” – My good friends’ kids call me Aunt Nell (and hope my soon-to-be nephew will do the same!)
“JaaaaNel” – from Ryan & Lacey


2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?
Youngest – My mom always told me it was a good thing that I was a good baby b/c Trish & Jill (mostly Trish) gave her a run for her money!


3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?
Ryan of course. ;) Gerard Butler is ‘hubba-hubba’… and his accent is so cool.


4. What is currently your favorite song?
Oooo that’s hard… I’m going to list 2:
King of Anything – Sara Bareilles (love the beat of it)
Glitter in the Air – P!nk (love her voice!)

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?
I’m always TRYING to save for something. I have a big wish list. But these are the first ones that come to my mind, and they are large purchases:
A different vehicle (preferrably a Ford Edge!) and a new camera

No comments:

Post a Comment