Wednesday, August 4, 2010

19 Months+

A fellow blogger and friend as well, helped me (without her even knowing!) realize that I haven't really given an update of the fun things that Kayson does... I know I post things here and there of some of the naughty things he does, but I really should lay everything out for you! Especially those who don't see us very often. Kayson is now 19 months old, plus a week and a half.

1 month old (so precious!)



  • Wears 24 month clothes, somedays I think those tops needs to be a little bigger. He has a long torso (IMO).
  • Wears size 5 shoes... however, if we are purchasing NIKEs, then we shoot up to a 7??? 6s are just too small... he has fat feet - especially the tops of his feet. I say he doesn't have ankles, his calf and top of his foot all kind of run together... Pretty funny actually.
  • Is still not the best eater... although, I feel we've gotten a little better.
  • Says more words each day! (Which I absolutely love!) Momma, Dadda, Puppa (for Puppies), Murme (for Murphy), Melmo (for Elmo), Mil (for Milk), Wawa (for Water), Momeel (for Oatmeal), Banki (for Blankies), Ou (for Out), Nana (for Banana), MoMo (Mower), Papa, Bair (for Blair), Bye Bye, Hi, Bath, along with all sorts of sounds for animals, which is a ton of fun. He's basically repeating every basic word we say!
  • Gives open mouth kisses... along with some closed ones (few, far and between), AND fishy kisses!
  • Is SO good at bedtime... Routine: Bath, dry off (which he hates), blow-dry hair (yes, he likes it some days and I hate going to bed with wet hair!), get milk, pick out 2 books, and off to his room... running... saying Bye-Bye to whoever is not putting him down. It's so sweet.
  • Loves to hold the puppies leashes when we are outside... just now needs to hold on tight, b/c he gets pulled by them!
  • Loves to stare at people... just like his Dadda! ha. (That's a poke at Ryan, he stares ALL the time!) ;)
  • Hits me (and Dadda sometimes) when it's time to come in from outside... just hates the fact that we can't sleep outside. ;)
  • Loves to help Dadda mow... but scared of it at the same time. Weird child!
  • Likes to wrestle me... If I'm sitting on the floor, he will come push me just enough to get me to lay on the floor, then he pounces!
  • Wants to watch movies a lot... I'm fine with that, but not a lot - "We need to play Kayson" - I say that a lot! ;)
  • Has had his hair cut 4 times now... and it may get cut again this weekend!
  • He's a 'sponge' - I know he's soaking in EVERYTHING we do and say... he's learning every day and it's amazing. He also remembers so much too, things I don't even remember! ha.
Well that was fun... I'm sure I've forgotten some things!! He's fun, he's ornery... and we love every little inch of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment