Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's a BOY!

Congrats to Aunt Tina & Uncle Blair - Baby Taylor is a boy! They found out today and Martina just posted it on Facebook, so that's my 'ok' to post it on our blog! We are so thrilled... we can't wait to have Kayson and Baby Taylor play together and be buds. What an awesome feeling!!

We also are wanting Baby Taylor to be naughty like Kayson is!! haha... Here's proof.
The other evening I was getting prepped for my cousins arriving and Kayson was pretty quiet... and I hollared at him... and then Quincy. Quincy ALWAYS comes to me when I hollar for him... and he didn't... so I knew something was up. I peeked around the corner of the counter - and this is what I saw. "UH-OH" Kayson says. Yep... definately an Uh-Oh.



Here are a few pics from tonight. Kayson was doing this dance thing... we think. He would laugh and want us to do it too. So cute. And then him and Dadda. My two favorite boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment