Monday, August 9, 2010

Frustrated... Patience Tested

It's Monday... where the H### do the weekends go!?? I need a break, I need time with my little family and I'm tired! The storms kept ME up last night, not anyone else! ha.

Anyway, yesterday was our relaxing day at home and we did have a chance to just lay-low... however, we had some very frustrating moments with Mr. Kayson. He's challenging us, he's testing our patience, he's doing all the things that a 19 month old does. We really, really struggled with eating yesterday. We all were upset, even Ryan. Kayson didn't want to eat anything 'new' that we wanted him to try... he eats the same things all the time, which part of me thinks "at least he's eating", the other part wants him to try different things and eat the things that Ryan and I eat, as that would be SO much easier when we are out. Ryan was upset because he wants Kayson to not be picky and eat new things too. Ryan gets pissed, I get sad... and Kayson cries, hard. Wow, it breaks my heart just thinking about it.

I get advice and it's all over the board... of course! ha. My biggest concern is just wanting him to eat healthy and grow.

Do any of you Moms out there have suggestions on how to 'courase' Kayson into trying new things and actually liking them!?

No comments:

Post a Comment