Wednesday, August 18, 2010

3 more days, 2 more nights

I just need to get through the next 3 days... then Ryan will be home. Kayson's been good, he's a pistol and busy, but he's been good. He's been sleeping for me... however, I can't say that I slept well last night. I'm getting a cold - my head is full, my nose is running and I'm exhausted. I had some stress last week with work and I think that has domino-effected into a cold. I need to get better before Ryan comes home... that wouldn't be fun - he's gone for a week and then home and I'm sick. No way! So... I'm going to do my best to 'take it easy' the next 3 days and get better.

This morning Kayson was upset and pointing to his mouth... I asked him if his teeth hurt, he says "No", however, I looked in his mouth and his lower right hole (one spot that doesn't have a tooth), is all red and swollen. I'm guessing that's sore. Poor thing. I asked him if he wanted some medicine, he didn't say no... and walked right over to where our medicine is. Smart thing. He took it like a champ... I'm hoping that dulls the soreness for today...

Another story - we were driving to daycare today and pulled up to a stoplight and we were next to a red truck. Kayson said "Papa" and pointed to the truck. My Mom drives a red truck and Monday they came to visit and Papa was driving... he put two and two together. What a neat feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment