Sunday, October 29, 2017

Weekend

Friday:
Our Friday night went like this -- 
Cora and I attended a CABI party (clothing) - at her friend's house...  I guess her Mom is my friend too... but it was a good excuse to have Elaina and Cora play a little bit!  I love LOVE the clothes from CABI, but they are SOOOO pricey.  I just have a really hard time doing that...  even though they are great quality.  But it was good to get away for a couple hours. 

Ryan and K did an errand and hung out... boy stuff.  ha.

Saturday:
We got up and at 'em...  Cora and I got ready and headed to Clarion.  I needed a day there... I just miss being up there lately.  Missing everything about up there actually.  So sis and I got on the road about 9:30.  We spent the morning/lunch time at Jill's... played there and just hung out.  Had a great time...  especially Cora, Linds and Ash - make up session!  (That gets it's own post!)  :)  

Then we headed out to the farm.  Dad was in the field, so didn't see him, but talked to him a couple times...  he seemed good, and was getting the crops out.  He gets so stressed about that... so it was good to hear that he was just chugging along.  I didn't need him to come spend time with Cora and me, cuz I know he would have wanted to just be in the field.  #farmerworryproblems


Anyway, all us girls (Trish, Hope, Ed, me, Cora, Jill, Ash, Linds (and Ryan!)) cleaned at the farm.  It needed a good "Hardy" clean.  ha.  We wiped stuff down, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the floors... just freshened it up a little.  Dad does an 'ok' job for being 75 and on his own now, but I think Mom would have been happy that we did this!

Then we headed into Trish's...  hung out there with everyone, and had a quick supper.  Then Cora and I were on the road around 7:30.  She was tired, but she did pretty well for me...  

Kayson and Ryan headed over to Iowa City for the football game (in the cold!!!) around 12:30 I think...  they had a good time, according to Kayson.  ha.  It was a win, but I know K was cold.  But they survived!  They left a little early from the game since they drove their selves over, so that was nice. 

Sunday:
Church... and an afternoon of laundry!  Dear - I had a ton to do... but it's all done.  I love my new laundry machines - they work fast, so I can get that crap done!

Ryan and kids carved a pumpkin, I got groceries... and then the rest of the day the kids have been on their iPads, but we just made them go outside for a little bit.  Played for a while...  so that's good.  Some fresh air!!

That's about it for today...  


We got my wedding dress out - and brought home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment