Monday, October 16, 2017

Weekend

We had a super busy weekend...  like I'm overly exhausted, and now have some sort of head cold/allergy thing going on because we were outside in the rain a lot.  :(

Friday:
We headed up to Clarion to finally see cousin Ryan play football.  I'm glad we went, it ended up being a super nice evening (just a little chilly - not too windy), and it was a win.  We decided we were the good luck because they hadn't won a game yet!  Kayson loved it... had a great time watching Ryan.  Cora and I didn't last the whole game, which was ok...  we just headed back to Aunt Tricia's and got ready for bed, and she stayed up way too late. 

Saturday:
A rainy, cold, windy day...  boo. 
It was a very short visit back home, which makes me sad...  I need about a week up there with my sisters and Dad.  We hung out a little in the morning, then back in the truck to head home.  A very wet ride home. 

We got home, dropped Murphy off, then headed out to our church for a craft sale.  This was a big deal for our church, so we needed to make an appearance, and shop... and we did both.  ha.  We found a few cute things for Cora, and for Landry, so that was good. 

Back home, finally - I started laundry and just had some quiet time at home for a bit.  Cora rested for about 2 hours; which was great.  Kayson watched a movie in the basement; again, which was great.   Just a nice afternoon.

Then Saturday night around 6, we headed out to Adel for the annual Mike & Lindsay Taylor bonfire.  A super rainy, wet night, but they luckily have a huge machine shed that is warm and plenty of room for the oodles of people!!  We were able to see some friends we haven't seen in ages, so that was nice... nice to talk with them a little; and of course, throw in fights from my daughter...  it was a decent evening.  ha.  However, with the rain and hay and just being outside a lot - I was a hot mess with my allergies/head stuff...  and I'm still feeling it today.  It exhausts me.

Sunday:
Church... and the rest of the afternoon was laundry and quiet.  Kayson had quiet time, and Cora played with Olivia.  Then the two of them were invited to a birthday party at GetAir...  super fun for them, and a great 2 hours without kiddos.  ha.   Ryan and I did an errand and got groceries, so that was great.




Go Cowboys!

Girl selfie - Lindsay, Eden, me and sis

Piper & Cora



me and Lacey
Cora & Laityn


No comments:

Post a Comment