Sunday, October 22, 2017

Weekend

Friday:
Honestly can barely remember what we did Friday night...  ugh.  We did grab supper out... but I'm pretty sure that was it. 

Saturday:
Ryan worked...  the kids and I hung out (our normal Saturday stuff) - cleaning a little, laundry, we did art, we snuggled and watched shows.  It was a gloomy morning, so doing that stuff in our jammies was just what I needed.

Olivia came over for a couple hours and played with the kids... which is always nice.  They play so well - like I barely hear them.  They just get along well.  I call that a score for all of us.  Saturday afternoon we then went to Ryan's work party - instead of having a holiday party (hard to get people here in the winter and just schedules are too busy around the holidays), they decided to try a "Falliday Party", and it worked out well.  There was a bounce house and two food trucks, drinks, the works.  It was really nice... the kids had a blast (and were absolutely exhausted!!)  The weather cooperated for about 4 hours of it, so that's nice!  We did have to leave early for Kayson's last football game... which in the end, was 'called' about 2 minutes in because of lighting.  Huge bummer.

We grabbed supper out with Kayson's friend Hudsen's family.

Sunday:
Church.
Kayson's been with a friend all afternoon.
Cora took an awesome nap... (she wasn't tired!)
I did an errand and got groceries.
Ryan mowed.
That's it. 

I'm sad it's Sunday.  I'm pretty exhausted, and sad that tomorrow marks 1 year without Mom.  Pretty sick to my stomach actually...  :(

Cora playing with Kayson's red truck - Grandma's red truck

Art Saturday morning.

Kayson and Hudsen

Mom's with boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment